Зараз показуємо 1 - 5 з 12
- ДокументA FUNCTIONAL MODEL OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY FOR MANAGEMENT OF NATURAL EMERGENCY SITUATIONS ON TRUNK ROADS(2016) N. Fil’A functional model of the information technology for management of natural emergency situations on trunk roads has been developed on the basis of the IDEF0 notation. The functional model of the information technology for management of natural emergency situations reflects the causal relationships between objects and operations.
- ДокументGENETIC ALGORITHMS APPLICATION TO DECIDE THE ISSUE OF SINGLE-DIMENSIONAL CUTTING OPTIMIZATION(2016) N. A. Belova, G. P. LisiukThis paper considers an example of solving the problem of single-dimensional cutting optimization. It is shown that elements of the theory of genetic algorithms can be used successfully for its solution. A distinctive feature of this task is the next: a set of parts and profiles, which the parts are cut from, does not change in the search for solutions but their sequence order changes. Results of the solution were used to write the ‘dll’-library easily integrable into various application software.
- ДокументINCREASING OF PRECISE ESTIMATION OF OPTIMAL CRITERIA BOILER FUNCTIONING(2016) Y. M. Skakovsk, A. V. Babkov, E. V. MandroResults of laboratory and industrial research allowed offering a way to improve the accuracy of estimation the optimal criterion of boilers' operation depending on fuel quality. Criterion is calculated continuously during boiler operation as heat ratio transmitted in production with superheated steam to the thermal energy obtained by combustion in boiler’s furnace fuel (natural gas) .The non-linearity dependence of steam enthalpy from its temperature and pressure are considered when calculating, as well as changes in calorific value of natural gas, depending on variety in nitrogen content therein. The control algorithm and program for Ukrainian PLC MIC-52 are offered. The user selection program implements two searching modes for criterion maximum: automated and automatic. The results are going to be used for upgrading the existing control system on sugar factory.
- ДокументEVALUATION OF INDUCTANCE WITH ELECTRICAL WIRES(2016) V. KudryIn this paper proved the possibility of developing passive electronic inductive elements based replace metal wire that is wound inductor, the wire is made of electret. The relative permeability of the electret S 10 000, several orders of magnitude greater than the permeability of conventional insulation materials, i < 10, resulting current in the wire acquires properties bias current. The essence of innovation is to replace the source of of magnetic induction flow that pervades the core of the coil. According to the theory of electrodynamics, current bias, in contrast to conduction current, generated no movement of charge along the wire, but the change of the charge in the local volume.Equivalence bias current and conduction current is manifested in the possibility of forming a magnetic field. The flow through magnetic induction coil core regardless of the current it generates, creates voltage at its ends.The paper also shows the numeric characteristics that determine the effective frequency range, specified the reason why electric a wire with і < 10 can not generate magnetic flux through the core and serve as a passive reactive component.
- ДокументMODERN ELECTRIC CARS OF TESLA MOTORS COMPANY(2016) O. F. Vynakov, E. V. Savolova, A. I. SkrynnykThis overview article shows the advantages of a modern electric car as compared with internal combustion cars by the example of the electric vehicles of Tesla Motors Company. It (в смысле- статья) describes the history of this firm, provides technical and tactical characteristics of three modifications of electric vehicles produced by Tesla Motors. Modern electric cars are not less powerful than cars with combustion engines both in speed and acceleration amount. They are reliable, economical and safe in operation. With every year the maximum range of an electric car is increasing and its battery charging time is decreasing.Solving the problem of environmental safety, the governments of most countries are trying to encourage people to switch to electric cars by creating subsidy programs, lending and abolition of taxation. Therefore, the advent of an electric vehicle in all major cities of the world is inevitable.